This course gives individuals an understanding of:
- The responsibilities of employers and employees
- The benefits of good health and safety practice
- The steps of a risk assessment and how they can reduce accidents, near misses and ill-health
- Typical hazards and common causes of accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace
- Emergency procedures and the importance of recording accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace
Expectations and Goals
This qualification is designed to give individuals knowledge of the basic health and safety practices required in the workplace.
- The course will be delivered bin PowerPoint format
- Pens & note pad
This course is assessed by a multi-choice test.